Pathfinder Higher Secondary Public School offers class room program for Class XI & XII
students. The Program is designed to guide hard-working and sincere students for ultimate success in BOARD
and COMPETITIVE EXAMS
. The programs available are as follows:
- AIPMT + Board
- WBJEE + Board
- Study Material- Covering every intricate concept along with illustrations.
- Faculty Members-We follows a very strong, systematic & objective selection and training process before a teacher becomes a Pathfinder Faculty. We have a pool of more than 400 very competent faculty ensuring you get highly effective teachers in all the subjects throughout your studies.
- Assignment- Classroom Discussion Problem, On-line Tests and Home Assignments
- 24 x 7 Doubt Clearing- The Objective of Doubt Clearing Session is to provide additional attention and support to the students. It generally helps those students who couldn’t understand a concept at the beginning. It is a One to One Discussion Forum between the student and the teacher
- Performance Analysis- The academic performance of a student is analyzed and studied at Micro level (i.e. subject wise, topic wise and question wise) and special academic initiatives are taken to improve the performance.